sábado, 4 de octubre de 2008

Only an Opinion

ABOUT MUSIC...


A like very much the music, I think that I am the kind of person that prefer to listen music more than to watch TV for long hours, although enjoy watching the TV program "La Academia" ,in general all are good singers, in some kind of music, but especially I like to listen one of the critics, because , I don´t know, but I think that the critic named "El maestro" , (I don´t remember the name)that he give to the pupils, not only you can

implement to improve a song or an interpretation, you can implement this advice in the life itself, I don´t Know it´s only my point of view. I beliebe that you usually listen the kind of music depending of you state of mind and that the lyrics of certains songs betray the way you feel without to say anything, if you are sad, worry about something , or if you have any problem. In some cases this (the music) could be a motivation...like me.




No hay comentarios: