martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

CORRECTION


MY VACATIONS

My vacations were a little out of the ordinary, because I decided to travel to Monterrey with my sister, it was an exciting experience and from which I could learn a lot. When we arrival there. We didn´t know anyone, we had an address but when we arrived we realized that didn´t exist the direction, we went walking all day looking for a place to spend the night, fortunately we find good people and gave us a direction in which we could to spend that night.It was also funny seeing the two loading suitcases all day, I think we learned to be more responsible for ourselves, and see that everything in life costs, but you can get everything you want if you effort, despite our bad experience I think we should always keep our sense of humor. We returned from that trip two different people.

No hay comentarios: