viernes, 31 de octubre de 2008

HALLOWEEN CUSTOME CONTEST 08


HALLOWEEN


The day of the contest was one of the most fun I've had from one day before in which we were all trying to work with something in order to do the costume, Dulce was sewing the fabric , other were making balls of paper with newspaper but what was more funny at the time of the trial that we will not denoted according to the steps, though they were easiest but I think that were all a little complicated for everybody , the steps at the of the day were not used and each person created their own steps because the space was very small and could not see much, so I just listened to the laughter of all, Despite the fact that we could not see anything because of the competition the group was staying outdoors the truth was a very enjoyable experience.The song was not for my liking but I think it will be difficult to forget and when I will heard the song again surely will bring me some memories of that day This is a short video of when we leave the room acts


No hay comentarios: