viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2008

THE MAGIC BOOK






This is an story that I invented for a subject, I hope that was well written



THE MAGIC BOOK

Currently I live in Spain, in a house that does not have very good popularity, the people said that is haunted, this is a very large house surrounded by before was a garden. It was built 10 or 15 years ago by a very important man, who died of a strange disease in another country, but shortly after the rumor spread that his house was haunted. The people who lived before in the house, said that they were bothered by the noise supernatural that every day were heard.

The doors were opened by themselves, footsteps were heard and that came down the stairs, these people said they could not continue living there, so they decided to leave the house. Shortly after the house was inhabited, but continued the same situation. So for this kind of situations get a bad reputation and become an uninhabited for years. Several people wanted to buy but always before to sign the contract and they heard frightening noises, so they decided to leave the house.

There was a person who finally decided to buy the house; Yes, I did, I really do not believe so much that exist the supernatural so I decided to move with a colleague, because we are writers, and the house was perfect to continue with our respective works, asthe house was at the center of the city, and also had a library in front of our new home, we decided to unpack. Now only we were three my friend, me and a lady who was responsible for the cleaning of the house. We sat at table for dinner and talk a little bit of what we would do the next day, ending we went to our respective rooms.

Take a book to read on what to sleep, I decided to leave the book to one side in the desk and I go to sleep, when I turn off the light I heard a noise of something that had fallen on my feet quickly turned on the light again in order to see what was there I was very confused because it was a book of very ancient appearance that also contained a key. A few minutes later carefully examine the key, it was old but not oxidized and not in bad condition,add coincided perfectly with the lock of the book, for a moment I decided not to open because perhaps the best choice would be to research well in order to know what was the strange book, because his appearance was rare ,it was a black book with gold letters that were illegible in sight, I am writer but in my life have I seen anything like what my eyes saw.

The next morning I decided to tell my friend what happened but could not find it and I assumed that he had left the hause very early. I hadn´t a choice so I had to investigate alone, so I went to the library's location, I tried to spoke to the librarian , explaining that I was looking for some inforaton about a book with these characteristics, I think that he thought that I was crazy and told me that the drugs weren´t good for my health. I assumed that I began to investigate alone in some books without help.

Not finding anything, because I don´t know what I was looking to I return to the house, I realized that everything was very dark ;thought distracted me a lot of time in the library . Upon arriving note that my friend had not yet returned and neither the lady that clean the house I was alone and desesperated. I went to my room and I decided to open the book, I was very curious to know what it contained, in fact many questions that were round my head Why me? What was so strange that it contained book? And why don´t believe me? Would I be going crazy?.

When I decided to open it only had a script that said - When you open the page, you should to close-up if not captured live among them-just have to write until the last page - for a moment I thought of closing the book and throw it away more for me, but when I tried to do a photo of mine appeared embodied in the book, I doubt for a moment maybe it is true, I felt so much fear, suddenly the door of my room is closed, I stopped quickly to open it but my efforts were in vain , Shout but nobody heard me, that is what I should to write if in my life as a writer I had taken years to draft a single ,maybe I am dreaming-not really is happening but did not want to end my life between the pages of a strange book - no - I do not want it I thought-

I started to write and write a page and another but my imagination goes off when I felt a great despair, I tried to calm and so spent hours, days and still did not keep even half I kept writing and to lose track of time when I feel really tired I fall in slept deeply on the pages of the book upon awakening I realized that I just missing the end I was happy with a hope but but I didn’t know what final to give it ,so I just wrote, I just gave it back to the last page, when I wrote the last word in the book, listen to the voice of a child who told me –Do you know-my dad I always read me this book before bedtime, he did a business trip but no longer return, He promised that read the end of the story, so I could not sleep and I have been waiting for he, but I want to go to sleep , all the days every day under the stairs to see if my father has come - Could you read it to me? - I wonder, and remained paralyzed -where did this child had appear? really I was going crazy , Yes – I answered fearful, and I began to read the book that now wasn´t black only was a children's story- when I finished I fall asleep, on waking, lifted shock me - what strange dream! No- that wasn´t a dream; was a nightmare! A bad nightmare! .

I ran down the house to find my friend, and I saw he was having breakfast, gave me a great peace of mind, and again went back up to my room, but I saw the book on my bed, with a note that read - Thanks, now I can sleep with peace- and suddenly the book disappear – then I ran to tell my friend all had happened but surprisingly I didn´t remember anything about I had written in that book.

I now live in the same house, now I know that was a good decision to have reached to this house because at least I could help someone with just having read a story of children and now I can to say that I believe in the supernatural–the house continue having bad reputation, and people are still asking them why I still live in this place, but I think that they don´t understand. And you would you like to read a magic book?...

No hay comentarios: